- You will have been given a booking form to complete and return to Keith Berry.
- There must be a nominated leader for each party who is prepared to take responsibility for the behaviour of the group. Where mixed parties are in residence there must be both male and female leaders.
- No animals are allowed on the premises.
- Residents are expected to keep the Centre clean and tidy during their stay, and to clean the premises thoroughly before departure.
- Waste is collected early on collection mornings and should be placed in plastic bags at the front of the house on the previous evening. Please see the notice in the kitchen about this.
- All damage should be reported to the warden before departure and an extra charge may be made.
- We ask that you advise your party not to use spray canisters on the visit; we have had expensive damage done to the security alarms.
All parties must provide the following:
- Pillow cases, sheets and duvet covers (or a simple sheet).
- Soaps and towels.
- Cloths, tea towels and other cleaning materials.
- First Aid Equipment.
- Toilet Rolls (We keep an emergency supply!)
There is an Aldi store immediately opposite to Gelliwig and a Lidl store further along Penamser Road. A Tesco store on the Tremadog Road opposite the local cinema has joined the competition for the niche market of Gelliwig shoppers! A Spar shop in the town centre is open on Sundays. The main shops of Porthmadog are only 200 metres away.